At Africa Bridge, we have a proven track record of using donations efficiently and effectively.
We cherish all our supporters.
- Donors who participate in our This Is My Village program
- Children and schools in the United States who participate in our This Is My School program by organizing fundraisers to raise money for schools in Tanzania
- Our largest philanthropic donors like the Abbott Fund, Newman’s Own, the Segal Family Foundation and the Vibrant Village Foundation
- Our donors who respond to our appeals throughout the year
- Our business sponsors who sponsor our Toast to Tanzania Gala
- Our businesses and friends who donate to our Toast to Tanzania Gala
- Our friends who attend our Toast to Tanzania Gala
In 2016, thanks to the dedication of staff and volunteers in both the U.S. and Tanzania, and to the generosity of our sponsors and donors, Africa Bridge was able to bring over 7000 vulnerable children and their caregivers out of dire poverty. Today, as always, we are working hard to find ways to serve even more children. In an effort to keep overhead costs low, we will continue to plan strategically, maximize current resources, and develop innovative, community-driven campaigns.
2016 – $530,000
FEATURED FOUNDATIONS AND PARTNERS
FY2016 Annual Report Download
Africa Bridge 2016 Form 990 (1) (1)
Africa Bridge 2015 IRS Form 990